Bulk Domain and IP Tools
Bulk Domain Availability Lookup
You have just generated 10 million nice keyword domain names and want to check if there is anything free? You have a huge list of expired domains and don’t want to lose time evaluating domains that are already taken? Our Bulk Domain Availability Lookup tool is the one for you.
Bulk Domain Whois Lookup
If you need to check a lot of Whois records, you will hit different limits for each ccTLD registry/ICANN registrar. Nothing will help – your IP just gets banned, no matter if you use queries to Registry Whois servers, Registrar Whois servers or websites like DomainsTools.com – every single place has an annoying limit that stops you from doing the Whois lookups you need.
The results of the Whois lookups come back as raw text that is formatted in all possible ways across registries and ICANN registrars.
Our Whois system can make millions of lookups for you and also parse structured results from the messy and diverse raw text that Whois servers return back.
Here are the details we need to give you the exact price for bulk Whois lookup:
- Do you need a web-UI or API to access bulk Whois data
- Do you need parsed or raw Whois data
- How many domains per month you’ll check
- The number of domains per request you want to be processed
- What kind of TLD/domains you’ll check
See also Reverse Whois.
Bulk IP, NS and MX Lookup
Find the IP, Nameservers and MX records of any number of domain names
Reverse IP Lookup
Finds all domains on the same IP.
Why is it so difficult to accomplish?
- First you need to obtain (almost) all domains in the world, among all TLDs – an impossible task, because unlike Verisign (which handle .com and .net) and PIR (which handle .org), most ccTLD registries (for example .uk .fr .it .es .de .nl .be .ca) hide their zone files. With no access to zone files, obtaining the full list of domains in all ccTLD zones in all countries is not really possible.
Fortunately, using innovative data mining strategies and a vast array of partial domain lists sources, we are almost there – we have got 80-90% coverage of ccTLD zones as well as 100% coverage of the publicly available gTLD zone files. We have come to a point where our ccTLD domains coverage in the database is the same as that of data powerhouse DomainTools.com, though our prices are much more attractive.
- Even after you have gathered the information about all domain names, you still have to make hundreds of millions of requests to get their IPs in order to start offering Reverse IP lookups. The resulting database would be huge, so don’t try this at home!
We put our efforts into this process and we are fully prepared to offer you Reverse IP at a world leading quality/price ratio.
Reverse NS Lookup
Similar to the Reverse IP lookup, but instead of finding all domains on one IP, this finds all domains, using the same Nameserves. It could be very useful, if you know a country’s most used hosting companies and their NS – then you can find all the websites in a given country and filter them for your needs.
Reverse MX Lookup
This too is similar to Reverse IP lookups, but rather than finding all domains on a single IP, this finds all domain names, using the same MX records.
Domain Ban checks
Bulk checks domains in any Ban list with public access.