Why can’t I have the DA 15+, Majestic Trust Flow 10+ Referring domains 15+ .com available for registration domains I want?
Well, we can send you 1000 to choose from and guess what? They are all spammed and worthless. While filtered from 200 million expired domains you can see the best 1000 still suck. We cannot create what doesn’t exist. You thought good Trust Flow can protect you from spam? Only in 95% of the cases. The remaining 5% of domains are enough to drown you.